Barbecue Brisket Rub
The cumin and cayenne pepper in this rub, adds a nice Southwestern flavor to brisket.
Prep Time: 7 minutes
- 2 tablespoons kosher or coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves, dried
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Mix ingredients together in bowl and apply rub to brisket 2 to 4 hours before cooking. Refrigerate meat for a minimum of 4 to 6 hours to enhance flavor.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 12 June 2008 11:43 )